Tuesday 11 January 2011

Detox Crash


A short Detox Diary entry because I really, really, don't feel like doing it!
I've got a horrid headache that will not shift even with spearmint oil. I've also had to come away from the detox programme although I haven't broken it...in that I haven't eaten anything 'forbidden!'
I just had to have something warm and comforting so i made up a simple carrot, coriander and ginger soup...well I say soup but I felt so guilty about not sticking to the programme, I only cooked it for a couple of minutes.
I'm disappointed but it's not the end of the world and tomorrow I'll get back on track and hopefully have more energy to write an interesting entry about this low point of the detox.
Prendsletemps

2 comments:

  1. On a rainy day like today you just need something warming. Especially in your case! Well done so far and good luck for the next few days! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So as we join the detox flurry in January. I seem overwhelmed, full to the brim with liquid. Personlly I crave salt ( often a sign of adrenial fatigue ) so I am choosing Hymalayan pink salt. one grain contains enough minerals, 48 in fact to satisfy my craving. I even bathed in it to get rid of my acheing limbs today. Fiona.x

    ReplyDelete