Saturday 8 January 2011


Shopping Trolley Judgements - We all make them!
I bumped into clients in the supermarket yesterday...thankfully my basket was full of this!
(I'd been boring them with detox details just the day before!)
After AM. yoga I dealt with mails and calls - trying to get the Prendsletemps 'Spring Vitality Weekend Retreat' finalised and up on the website.
Lunch delayed me! not so much the prep..but THE CHEWING! Impossible to eat the Watercress, sprout, pumpkin seed with grated carrot quickly..which, i'm assuming is the point (chewing releasing enzymes to break down food to digest etc...) BUT too long chomping made me rushed for my afternoon client.
I was definitely 'scatty' yesterday. I rocked up to give a 'facial' when my client was expecting a 'detox algae body wrap'. (She was just lovely, enjoyed the facial and will be having a free wrap next time!) That is not the point.....I was mortified to be that unprofessional and felt embarrassed that I'd let my detox affect my work. Maybe that's a reason you have to 'go away' to detox...maybe it's just not possible to function 100% and work whilst detoxing.
So far...sticking to the eating plan ...not a problem.
For everything else...I wish I was in India!
To be fair, Tanya does recommend doing this programme in a quiet week. For most, i'm assuming that means taking leave from work and with most people having precious limited holiday allowance that's going to be a deterrent.
Next..a DIARY FAIL! Somehow, I managed to clash Detox Day 1 with hosting a loud, boozy quiz night for 29 people in my friends restaurant. A test too far? I'll let you know later
Prendsletemps

No comments:

Post a Comment